vrijdag 15 januari 2016

Outfit; Simple look

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey ladies and maybe gentlemen's. I have a simple outfit to show you. Im not always into getting super dressed up and thats OK! Im wearing my all time favorite sweater from topshop. Bought it i think 4 or 5 years ago in London. My favorite city to shop, I hope i see oxford street soon. Shop till you drop! I don't have much to tell only that i have a day off and I'm going with my mommy to the mall get some cheese,bread.. you know the normal stuff haha! Hope you like my look.

lots of love
Mirjam

* Fluffy knit - Topshop * Jeans - Cheap monday * Shoes - Jeffrey campbell * Watch - Cluse

5 opmerkingen: