dinsdag 12 januari 2016

Outfit; Nude and camel

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey loves. It's 2016 and i am ready for a fresh start. So lets begin with new outfit photo's! Im wearing my almost new camel coat from hm trend. I really could live in this coat and invite my friends and have sleepovers. It's so huge but it's the best coat ever! So in love could wear this all day urrr'day! I made a combination with earth and nude colors. I also have a new iPhone case!! i think it's so cool, its a perfume bottle case from chanel.. so qute! I really like the photo's! hope you like it two and i hope you all had a great new years eve all though it's 12 days ago haha happy late new years!

lots of love
Mirjam

* Camel coat - H&M * Nude crop top - Nelly.com * Green jacket - H&M * Boots - Nelly.com * Watch - Fossil * Iphone case - Miss__boutique_  on instagram

2 opmerkingen: