dinsdag 19 januari 2016

Outfit; Leather skirt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey loves. It's cold i know but this wasn't the only clothes I'm wearing. I also wore a big coat but i think its boring to only show you girls a big coat and you need to guess whats underneath it. Im wearing my new skirt. My mom bought it for me and i just love it! I saw this skirt at C&A but i thought it was to short. The skirt looked so small but when mom tells you to put it one.. yep you can't say no to moms! I like the skirt so much and it was on sale for only 4,95 euro's! Thats how much it cost when i get a sandwich at subways? Id rather buy qute skirts then.. well my mom bought it and i love her for it. Thanks mom! Hope you girls like my look.

Lots of love
Mirjam

* Skirt - C&A * Shoes - Jeffrey campbell * Knit - New look * Watch - Fossil * Bag - Chanel (fakeone)

6 opmerkingen: