dinsdag 24 november 2015

Outfit; Red tartan coat

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey loves, Today i wanted to show you a simple look. Just a black jeans with a black crop top. What makes this outfit is this perfect jacket. Bought it 1 or 2 years ago and i still love it. I bought it at a qute store in my hometown (dronten). It's from at eve's! That store is the best store in dronten.. Very scandinavian and thats what i love off course. My hair wasn't working with me so i had to tie it up in a high bun, Oke half of my hair .. the rest was working with me haha. Im excited cause i have a new phone. The other one fell on the ground and the glass was broken and i couldn't call my boyfriend without finding glass in my ear. NOTGOOD! Im gonna run.


 Lots of love
Mirjam

* Jacket - Just female (At eve's) * Jeans - Dr.denim * Croptop - H&M * Triobag - H&M * Shoes - comegetfashion.nl * Watch - Fossil

1 opmerking: