woensdag 14 oktober 2015

Outfit; Autumn grunge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Dear readers, Say hallelujah to these photo's my boyfriend took of me yesterday. I absolutely adore them. Thats why there are 8 photo's of my outfit haha! I had a bad hair day so i thought lets braid that shit.. I wanted to create a grunge look and so i did. I also wanted the makeup to be a bit grunge too. So i kept the eyes simple and mac's heroine on the lips. Purple it is.. Heroine is the coolest shade ever when you want to keep the makeup simple but of a pop of color on the lips. I wanted the style to be a bit preppy but overall create the grunge look. Im wearing my new pauls boutique bag. Here name is zian and she is pretty amazing. I take her with me everyday and I'm getting so many compliments and where they can find it. I place a link down below. Also wearing my new shoes from C&A and yes.. with socks haha! Hope you like my look. Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Bag - Pauls Boutique HERE * Shoes - C&A * Culottes - H&M * Top - Nelly.com * Jacket - H&M * Watch - Fossil * Sunglasses - Zerouv * Lipstick - Mac heroine * Earrings - Primark,Claires, Jewelry

3 opmerkingen: