dinsdag 30 juni 2015

Outfit; Leopard kimono

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey loves, I know.. It's been a week! I didn't make any shots so i literally had nothing to post. Bad blogger.. I'm sorry! This week I'm back with new outfit photo's. The weather is perfect. It's gonna be so hot in holland. They say it's gonna be 34 degrees. Like what? Im not living in Spain right? I love it though i have to work all week! But still the people are happy and i love to make the clients pretty for summer. Loads of highlighting and balayage going on so thats my fav. thing to do! Do you like my look? I know my hair was grey but it's too much effort to keep the grey hair. It was so grey and after i wash my hair it's less grey. I have to do a toner every week and i just getting sick of it haha so im back ash blonde. Let me know what you think of the look. Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Kimono - Nelly.com * Top - Nelly.com * Shoes - Asos.com * Bodychain - River island * Watch - Fossil

4 opmerkingen: