donderdag 18 juni 2015

Outfit; All black and new shoes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey loves, Here a new look from me. My boyfriend and i are so caught up in work lately that we just don't have enough time to shoot put I'm gonna make some time free to blog cause i fcking miss it! Do you see my new heels? Im so in love with them. They are from H&M and they cost 39.95 euro's and they are now my favorite for summer. They walk like heaven although the first time wearing them i had blisters all over my foot but now they fit so good! I love my all black look with my grey hair popping out! SO happy with the color lately. Although my hair is dying it still looks good haha! I also wear my new long top with a split from boohoo and my new necklace from primark. What do you think of my look? Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Long split top - Boohoo.com * Long coat - Monki * Necklace - Primark * Shorts - H&M * Shoes - H&M

2 opmerkingen: