maandag 11 mei 2015

My fav. lipstick ever

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey loves, i often get the question which lilac/pink lipstick im wearing. This is the one! My holy grail, Cant live without em. Since i found it a year ago i immediately fell in love and we havent let each other go since then. A few weeks ago i went to amsterdam only for this lipstick. My boyfriend laughed really hard cause he just can't imagine how it feels when your favorite lipstick isn't on your lips anymore. I bought 3 of them so he doesn't have to go there every month haha! Oke the lipstick is from a makeup store called Flormar and i think it's heaven there. Its cheap and the quality is amazing and you have so many choice in lipstick/ foundation/ blush.. everything you need to have! Do you shop at flormars? Let me know Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Lipstick - Flormar nr 08

2 opmerkingen: