vrijdag 8 mei 2015

Make-up; Cat eye

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey loves, i have none outfits to show you cause i havent got the time to make pictures cause my photograph is busy so i thought let's share a few makeup shots. I saw this cat eye on kim kardashian and i thought let's try it. I have to say you have to take time for it cause it wasn't that easy but i did it! I think the cat eye turned out great. Im wearing it with fake lashes from primark. These are the best lashes. I always put the lashes on my eyes before i go to bed. I sleep with them the whole night and in early morning i don't have to put that much effort in my eye makeup cause these bad bitches are already on my eyes. So i can say '' i woke up like this '' .. The lashes called SULTRY and cost 1.50 euro's and are perfect. Tell me girls what do you think of my eye look? Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

2 opmerkingen: